We’ve put the finishing touches on the latest version of the StockTickr Trading Robot. You can use it to automatically trade your Trade-Ideas strategies through your Interactive Brokers account. Here’s an overview of the new features – they open up a whole new world of strategies. We’ll be posting a series of posts over the next few days going into detail about some of the new features.
- Alert Exit – use another strategy to determine when to exit a position
- Trend Exit – use an additional strategy to exit all positions from a particular strategy
- Limit Entry Based on % of Spread – place your limit entry order based on a percent of the spread – great for strategies that trade large spreads.
- Partial Exits – use scale orders to automatically scale out of your positions within a particular strategy
- Real-Time Buying Power Awareness – shows up to date buying power in your account and monitors to skip orders that would be rejected due to running out of buying power.
- Relative Orders – option to use relative orders to enter a position. Also known as “Pegged-to-Primary”, this server held order automatically updates based on the bid/ask. See more details on the relative order.
- Market If Touched Orders – slightly different than a limit order, the market if touched order turns into a market order if a certain price threshold is met. See more details on the market-if-touched order.
If you’re ready to take your trading to the next level, go grab the robot and introduce some automation into your strategies.