February 20th, 2011
Just a reminder that I’ll be giving a presentation along with Trade-Ideas’ David Aferiat at the New York Traders’ Expo this coming Tuesday, February 22. The title of the talk is Automated Trading with the Odds in Your Favor. We’ll discuss coming up with trading strategies, refining your ideas into a trading plan, and creating a feedback loop for ongoing continuous learning about the markets.
Feel free to drop me a line if you’re going to be there and we can meet up.
February 16th, 2011
We’re hard at work adding support for options in StockTickr. If you’re an options trader and want to use StockTickr to improve your trading, sign up here to be notified when it will be ready.
Rest assured that the options trading journal will be:
- Easy to use
- Require minimal manual data entry
- Will help you make more money with your trading
Sign up here and be notified immediately when it’s ready.
October 11th, 2010
Didn’t log all your futures trades into a journal but still want to analyze your trading and improve your edge? No problem! We’ve just added support for uploading trade history from Transact Futures monthly statements using the StockTickr Bulk Import feature.
This is a nice addition for futures traders with firms that clear through Transact (Infinity Futures for one). Instead of starting from scratch or manually entering trade by trade you can now import your entire trade history into StockTickr right off the bat which makes the performance analysis that StockTickr provides that much more valuable.
Here’s an example of what you can analyze, learn more here.
- Which times of the day are you most profitable and which are costing you money?
- What’s the typical amount of ticks or dollars a position goes against you but still ends up profitable?
- Does your trading exhibit streaks, is it better to press it when things go your way or maybe not?
- Is System A that you’re trading better than the new System B you’re trying out?
- Want to keep track of performance during Fed day? Just tag those trades as FedDay and analyse them separately.
We support over 40 futures contracts. Sign up for a free trial and start making the most of your edge.
October 6th, 2010
After several weeks of beta testing, the StockTickr Sterling Automated Trading Robot is ready for action!
This robot will let you automate your trading through the Sterling trading platform using your Trade-Ideas trading strategies. You have full control over your trading strategies and can configure your trading instructions in a number of ways.
- Absolutely the easiest way to start automated trading – no coding required!
- Full control over what gets traded through the robot.
- Automatically execute one or many trading strategies.
- Include a variety of exit orders including stop loss, time stops, trailing stops, and targets.
- Set a maximum number of orders to be sent per strategy.
- Extensive position sizing capabilities.
- Automatic performance analysis and journaling through StockTickr.
- Much, much more.
This software lets you get the most out of your trading by combining the real time scanning from Trade-Ideas, the advanced performance analysis of StockTickr, and Sterling’s robust and fast execution platform.
There’s a free trial so get started now.